Monday, December 5, 2011

Hollywood Land

Last Thursday we went to the Hollywood, and we went to the Hollywood Walk of  Fame , I saw the symbol for MICHAEL JACKSON ,and I was so excited because I love him very much. He is very famous singer in America, He was famous for his particular voice, and his particular dance. But I like the place called Grauman Theater , There are so many famous people's hand print and feet print, To my surprise , i found the SHIRLY TEMPLE 'S hand print and feet print , I was so excited too, when I was child , I liked to see her movies , she is such a famous young actor , She was so cute. I love her very much. I can't forgot her attractive smile , and her particular dimple. I love her very much , her smile made everyone return to the our childhood , this is video for her hand print .  




No comments:

Post a Comment